Tuesday, September 22, 2009

BEACHED WHALE!!!! Oh wait it's just Natalie

So there has been some prodding for me to put a picture of my swollen abdomen on the blog. Most would like to see it because they never thought that I would be pregnant. I might add at this point that I never thought I would be pregnant too! Last night Dennis and I were talking and we came to the conclusion that I could have lived with small bouts of guilt once in a while but that I would have been fine without getting pregnant. Dennis on the other hand would not have been okay without children. So here we are.

This picture was taken about a month ago, so I am bigger now. Dennis took it so I could send it to Goat in Nicaragua. After he took it, I looked at it and asked if I was really that big. Dennis' response, "Oh, you're big!" His eyes were bugging out of his head and he was very serious. I laughed and told him I was so glad he was always honest with me. I really am glad that Dennis doesn't mince words that would be ruthless. Anyway, a few days later Dennis looked at me again and said, "Wow, you look like you have just popped out!" Again we laughed about how astonished he was that I would get fatter. Good times!

1 comment: